2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your device or computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
4. What types of cookies does 180 Degrees use?
The following cookie categories are based on the classification presented in the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Cookie Guide.
Category 1: Strictly necessary cookies.
These cookies are essential to allow us to provide the Service that you have requested. We use the following Category 1 cookies:
- Login status- to identify you as being logged in to our website
- Load balancing – to distribute traffic across our web servers – to ensure that our website performs well and gives you the best possible experience
Category 2: Performance cookies.
These cookies collect information about how users use our website, for instance which pages users go to most often. The information collected by these cookies is aggregated, so these cookies don’t collect information that identifies individual users. The information collected is anonymous and is only used to improve the way our website works. We use the following Category 2 cookies:
- Web analytics – to improve the design and user experience of our website by providing statistics on site usage and pages visited
Category 3: Functionality cookies.
These cookies allow us to remember choices users make and provide enhanced, more relevant features. We use the following Category 3 cookies:
- User Preferences – to remember settings you’ve applied to our website
- Login information – to communicate your login details across pages of this website. This data is encrypted and not shared with third parties
5. Controlling cookies
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been placed on your device or computer, and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org